Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day

So I have been trying to teach Ethan about Valentines Day this week. We bought a couple of crafts to do during the week. So he made these little valentines and decided he wanted to take one to his ice skating instructor Ms. Lynn. So he was proudly carrying around his valentine, and we get in the car and the radio was playing as I was buckling him up.Then all of a sudden out of nowhere comes a big attitude from the back seat. " MOM!!!! I don't have any flowers! I just heard you need to have flowers for Valentines day!!!" I tried to explain that he didn't need flowers for his instructor but, " BUT MOM I HEARD IT!! WE NEED FLOWERS!!!" I told him that he just needs to make sure to tell Daddy about the flowers, but Ms. Lynn will be happy with her pretty heart.....

Um... it was adorable watching him go up to her with the Valentine and telling her Happy Valentines day.... she was surprised and he was kinda giddy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment