Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The title says it all....

Sometimes my kids say the craziest things and I have always wanted to write them down so other people could have a laugh at my expense, so I decided this was the perfect forum to do that and also keep a record of it for myself. I think about all the ammunition I am going to need when my little ones become teenagers... so between naked pictures of them and documenting all the crazy things they say, I should have a good stockpile to pull from if they ever bring a potential boyfriend or girlfriend home!

I can start with what Ethan said this morning. Ethan is my crazy four year old son. I was dropping Evan, my 7 year old step-son, off at school this morning, when Ethan was looking around at all the snow that covered virtually everything at the playground. So he thinks about the snow for a minute and says, 'Mom, if there was a really big fire, it would get rid of all the snow, would that be a good idea? The fire would melt all the snow! That would be a good idea!" I tried to explain to him that while it would be good to get all the snow to melt, we cant set fires because they are really dangerous and could really hurt someone. He wasn't hearing any of it, he just wants to get rid of the snow. He also said that he could see the snow in the clouds that was going to fall later today.... He has special powers that allow him to see things. He thinks that it is along the same lines as the mommy vision that I have, which he calls my special powers, in which I can see all the bad things that he is doing to his sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment